JAAGO Foundation Trust (Employer), Vacancy : 02
Job Context : JAAGO Foundation is seeking a highly qualified Hub-MEAL Officer for the anticipated Bangladesh Integrated Youth Activity (BIYA) project focused on Positive Youth Development (PYD) in partnership with CARE funded by USAID. The BIYA is a multi-partner project and expected to be a five-year program that aims to empower young people in Bangladesh to achieve their full potential through life skills training and employment opportunities, and to increase civic awareness and resilience to anti-democratic and violent extremist values among youth; strengthen youth participation in community improvements and decision-making processes; and improve the marketability and employability of youth to connect them to sustainable livelihoods and income generating opportunities. This position will be based in Dhaka South/or Chittagong, Bangladesh. The position will require moving to project field locations as per the requirements. S/he will be responsible for supporting the MEAL Manager in the implementation of MEAL activities within the hub and assist in developing monitoring and evaluation frameworks, collecting data, and conducting data analysis.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist the HUB MEAL Manager in implementing MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning) activities, including developing monitoring and evaluation frameworks, data collection, and data analysis.
- Support the program team and MEAL Manager in achieving strategic program objectives and intermediate results by collaborating with technical and project staff.
- Assist the MEAL Manager, technical team, and project team in setting up and achieving the IPTT (Indicator Performance Tracking Table), as well as monitoring and reporting on implementation based on the Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP).
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly project progress to the HUB MEAL Manager, in coordination with the project team at the hub-project office.
- Monitor field-level activities and support the project team in ensuring program quality, evidence generation, and the promotion of learning and innovation through the adoption of tools and systems, data-driven actions, and evidence-based approaches.
- Coordinate with the HUB MEAL Manager for program progress and provide support in conducting baseline surveys, end-line surveys, mid-term evaluations, and final evaluations of the BIYA project.
- Apply the guidance and learning related to Youth and Girl’s empowerment programs to the implementation and design of operational strategies.
- Ensure that the project leverages all opportunities to contribute to BIYA’s broader program goals.
- Foster an enabling working environment that promotes open and honest communication among all personnel based on mutual respect and in line with JAAGO’s core values.
- Ensure timely delivery of project milestones and objectives.
- Embed positive youth development approaches in all project activities.
- Assist the HUB MEAL Manager, Hub Coordinator, Area Manager, and Gender and Inclusion Specialist in monitoring, evaluation, and reporting functions as required.
- Contribute to and ensure timely donor reporting on a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis as needed.
Employment Status : Full-time, Educational Requirements : Bachelor degree in any discipline, Skills Required: Data Management and Analysis, Management and Leadership, MICROSOFT OFFICE, Presentation
Experience Requirements : At least 2 year(s), The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO, Additional Requirements : Age at most 35 years, Job Location : Chattogram, Dhaka. Salary : Tk. 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits : Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Salary Review: Yearly, Festival Bonus: 2
Job Source :
Online Job Posting, Apply Now