Chartered Life Insurance Company Ltd. (Employer), Vacancy : Not specific
Job Context :
- Chartered Life Insurance Company Ltd. has started its journey with a commitment to reach people of all classes with global standard services ensuring their life financially secured. The company has been presenting innovative products and services and engaged in development of insurance industry. Chartered Life Insurance Company Ltd. is inviting applications for the following post which are as follows:
- ROLE SUMMARY: The Head of Internal Audit is responsible for strategic risk-based internal audit plan and managing the internal audit function in accordance with ISA. Responsibilities include providing reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of the organization`s risk management and the strength of internal controls. The position assesses organization-wide compliance with ISA`s internal policies and procedures, laws and regulations, contractual terms and conditions. The Head of Internal Audit reports directly to the Board Audit Committee as per guideline of BSEC.
- JOB LOCATION: Head Office.
Job Responsibilities :
- Leading the department’s staff and supervising their performance and professional development in alignment with the organization’s goals, objectives, policies and procedure.
- Developing the departmental annual audit strategies, plans, financial budget for cost controlling, and to ensure their implementation, accuracy, integrity and completeness of data integral to operations, including management and financial reporting.
- Providing strategical support to the Director of the Board, External Audit & Management Audit and conducting audits using audit guidelines to assess controls, company’s IT process & efficiencies, business operations, and compliance.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a risk-based audit strategy and implementing annual plans through assurance and advisory services.
- Confirm the accuracy of financial statement whether it is made time to time according to abide by IAS, IFRS, Insurance Act & Rule, BSEC etc.
- Perform organization-wise risk assessment to identify significant risk or exposure related to internal controls and provide feedback & recommendation on business risk and increasing operational efficiencies or process where appropriate.
- Responsible to maintain CAMLCO related activities and liaison with BFIU.
Employment Status : Full-time, Educational Requirements : Master’s/ MBA in Accounting or Finance. Chartered Accountancy Course Complete/ qualified Certificate Level. Qualified Chartered Accountant will be given preference. Professional qualification may be relaxed for life insurance accounts related experienced persons.
Experience Requirements : At least 10 year(s), Additional Requirements : Age at most 45 years, At least 10 years of related work experience in Internal Audit Department in any listed Life Insurance Companies & minimum 3 yrs experience as Head of Internal Audit. The incumbent must have experience in the field of Financial Audit, Internal Auditing, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting. Ability to take challenges and overcome obstacles with winning attitude. Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both English & Bengali languages. The incumbent must have sound knowledge in details about operational process of Insurance company.
Job Location : Dhaka, Salary : Negotiable, Compensation & Other Benefits : As per company policy.
Job Source :
Online Job Posting, Apply Now