Brain Craft Ltd.
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers in the Android platform having strong knowledge and proven experience of a minimum 2 years in developing native Android apps. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Analyze product requirements and propose solutions to them.
- Implement the feature/functionality specified in the product requirements.
- Design and develop complex and dynamic UI for different screen sizes.
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements. Constantly follow a hardworking, dedicated approach to deliver timely and well-structured code.
- Write design specifications and other development documentation.
- Develop quality software and web applications.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Design highly scalable, testable code.
- Discover and fix programming bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Skills Required: Android application development, Mobile Application Developer
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Android application development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Software Company
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Deep Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Experience on the entire App Life-Cycle- Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to Play Store, and Support.
- Strong Experience Using the Android Studio (Creating a universal layout to support any device).
- Experience with Third-Party Libraries and APIs.
- Experience in working with Android APIs, such as Image editing/ manipulation, video editing/ manipulation, using device utilities/ information, etc.
- Experience in working with Multi-Threading, Background Operation, and Network Operations.
- Experience to Develop Complete Native Android Applications from Scratch.
- Excellent Logical and Analytical abilities.
- Working experiences in image & video processing will be a plus.
- A hard-working, dedicated approach to delivering timely and well-structured code.
- Ability to work along or in small teams.
- Show an innovative and creative approach to problem-solving.
- People Management skills and experience, and Leadership traits.
- Experience of the ability to work with agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Git, SVN, JIRA, and other project management standards.
- Good User-friendly UI Design Skills are preferred.
- Work experience in writing technical documentation is a must.
- Development experience with programming languages.
- SQL database or relational database skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Hygienic Working Environment with indoor gaming facilities.
- No workplace bullying and coercive power.
- High compensation and Annual paid leave of 30 days with leave encashment facilities.
- The regular arrangement of an office tour and sports tournament.
- Opportunity to grow your own skills.
16 Aug 2022
Source : bdjobs