Hotel Grace Cox
- The Account & Finance Manager is responsible for hotel accounting and financial controls under the supervision of the Managing Director and functional guidance of the Corporate Controller. The Policies, within the policies and procedures as outlined in GRACE, according to corporate policies and procedures, and according to local requirements and regulations.
- The Account & Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the accounts department, like preparation and management of the hotel’s financial budgets, implementing and overseeing all activities relating to the financial aspects of the hotel in compliance with the local tax laws, VAT and also by the hotel’s SOP’s.
- Additionally, responsible for the financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control. Etc. Also, ensure the safekeeping and updating of all legal documentation relating to the financial status of the hotel.
- In addition, the job incumbent controls the overall hotel costs by managing the purchasing function. The function should be proactive, analysing, and recommending alternative action in every respect, and operate in line with hotel and corporate policies and guidelines.
- Prepare, review and reconcile daily postings, accruals, various general ledger accounts and bank statements to ensure accurate financial information is available
- Compile, prepare, back-up and analyse various financial reports and statements to provide accurate, timely information to guest, management, corporate and ownership
- Compile, prepare, back-up and analyse period-end data on food and beverage costs and inventories (mini bar where applicable) to provide information and recommendations to management on current procedures and controls. Assist with the preparation of cost potentials as required
- May supervise or handle the accounts’ receivable function and perform the hotel’s credit/collection and food & beverage control function to ensure accurate, timely and quality service and support to hotel guests and management
- Reviews and analyses business results throughout the hotel to ensure alignment with the hotel’s financial objectives
- Assist with the compilation and preparation of the financial statement, periodic forecasts and annual budget to provide support to ensure timely, accurate information
- Maximize cash flow by proactively managing accounts receivable functions and attending monthly credit meeting
- Promptly follows-up on all customer needs and inquiries in an efficient and expedient manner
- Investigate, resolve, respond to guest needs, inquires, comments and/or problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and maintained for the protection of the hotel’s financial assets against loss or misappropriation
- Assist with financial statement preparation, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, accounts payable processing, daily revenue and cash reconciliations and other related finance projects.
- Daily review of all revenues (hotel, food and beverage, etc.) and post in the general ledger.
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the hotel.
- Monitors all local tax compliance that applies, and ensuring that taxes are charge correctly and collected.
- File the local tax with the concerned authority on a monthly/regular basis.
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Partly qualified Charted Accountant (CA) or Similar or 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major.
- Masters in Finance /Accounting, Completed CA/CA Part Qualified (will be preferred).
- MBA/M. Com in Accounting having Hon’s in same discipline. CA Course completion from a reputed CA Firm or CMA Intermediate having relevant experience.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Hotel
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
31 Aug 2022
Source : bdjobs